Join me in a fascinating ride with Jason Vitug, author of You Only Live Once, and blog, The Smile Lifestyle, and owner of Phroogal.com. Hear how Jason shifted from the fear generated by the corporate mentality and senior level executive position he previously held to become an “accidental entrepreneur” working for himself doing what interests him the most. And how he found happiness, satisfaction and growth!
Jason’s mission and passion is to deeply and meaningfully connect with millennials to empower them to make better financial decisions, and to ultimately live a life of purpose and passion. Jason himself took a winding road to get there and shares some details of that in our conversation were we dive into:
- The power of the mind to do amazing things.
- Applying mindset to the practical application in everyday living.
- How access to knowledge/ products /services can lead to living a meaningful life by creating experiences for ourselves and with our loved ones.
- Jason shares how his love of travel and his interest in personal finance culminated to take into account everything he enjoyed doing, but most importantly with purpose where he turned high tech into high touch.
- Connections seemingly can come from out of nowhere! The concept for Jason’s book took a tour around the world back finally to his backyard of Hoboken, New Jersey.
- How fear and other stories we get so wrapped up in may catch and surprise us even when we think we’ve done the work. There’s likely more to be uncovered, but from this perspective, it’s a place for growth and opportunity!
- How Jason went from “mindlessly consuming and obsessively complaining” to creating a vision for his life.
You can learn more about Jason by going to http://phroogal.com
You can find Jason’s book on Amazon by clicking below: